Paidverts

PaidVerts

Kamis, 20 November 2014

Paidverts, A New Brand Script PTC! Get Money Without Investing!


Hi all, welcome to my blog. Here I'll show you a brand new PTC where you can earn a huge amount per ad click! In PTC (Paid To Click), you can earn money by only clicking daily ads that showed up daily. Just click it, and you'll get some money in your balance.

Not like another PTCs, in Paidverts we have BAP (Bonus Ad Points), which 1 BAP is equal to $0.0005. The more you accumulate BAP, the more ads you will receive and also the higher amount per ad click. You can earn up to $50 per ad click! It is crazy!

Everyday you will have 16 BAP ads (each 25 BAP), so you will get 400 BAP per day until you've already clicked it 100 BAP ads, it will decrease into 8 BAP ads per day. Just accumulate this and you will get great ads.
Another way to increase BAP is buying ads. YES, BUYING ADS.
Each bulk ads costs only $1 and it will deliver to you 3100 BAP.

For example: $1 is equal to 2000 BAP, and you get 3100 BAP (equal to $1.5)!. Just do this over and over and you will go to the next level.

However, what I want to show you is that I have a trick which can increase your BAP by a HUGE amount without investing. Yes, definitely without investing.
Because I already use this method and it works!

I'll show you the trick for this PTC but ONLY for my refferals, if you are interested just click on my banner at the above of this post or click https://www.paidverts.com/ref/Glanz and sign up. And then comment on this post so I can follow you up.

3 komentar:

  1. I'm always on the lookout for better ways to make money online. I will give this a look.

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello Kevin, it's a nice one you've shared with us, and from your description, I think this pays, and will also be of help to alot of us.
    Thanks for sharing, I'll check it out later.

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi! I don't do much PTC, but this does sound pretty good. I have a friend that is into this and I will share with her.

    BalasHapus